the life of a stay at home mom and her little family

Friday, March 12, 2010

15 random things about me

1. I love the smell of fresh, out of the bath babies.
2. Wish I could always have someone tickle my back.
3. Thinks its so funny to see other people get scared... mean I know..
4. Loves seeing my kid's faces in the morning!
5. Could drive a new car every week if it was possible.
6. I want to go to school to be an aesthetician.
7. I love to watch cooking shows but I hardly ever cook what I see on them.
8. Wishes I could see my friends more often.
9. Love seeing a clean kitchen!!
10. Making Dylan laugh a real laugh makes my day!
11. Oakley and Kane are my world!
12. Married for almost 3 years but it seems like its been 20!
13. Could listen to Oakley talk all day long and it never gets old.
14. I can't wait to move into a house and make it my home.
15. I take baths almost every night. They're my second love!

No comments:

Post a Comment