the life of a stay at home mom and her little family

Monday, December 21, 2009

Finally an update!

I know its been a while and I've just been lazy but I guess I should update now. First off, THANKSGIVING!

We went up to Star Valley, Wyoming to my mom's aunt's house (which was amazing!!) and had the most amazing Thanksgiving I think i've ever had!The kids played pin the hat on the turkey and my mom's aunt (Teresa) cooked the entire meal and dessert! We spent the night up there then drove back home to be in time for Black Friday!!





Black Friday was hectic as usual but I got some great stuff!! Mostly Christmas presents for my family and a couple things for myself ;) I started up in Park City at the outlets with my mom and sisters and then went to Walmart with just my sisters. We got there a couple hours early to see where everything was then as soon as it was time we grabbed our things and headed to the front to go wait in line to check out. All in all it was way fun and i'll go back every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment