the life of a stay at home mom and her little family

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2 Years Already!!!

I can't believe that Dylan and I have already been married for 2 years! April 3, 2007 was the day and now its 2 years later! I feel like its been longer because of everything we've been through but Dylan doesn't feel the same.. of course lol.. We had so much fun that day! We went to dinner at Rodizio Grill and then went and walked around the mall. Dylan decided he wanted a skateboard so we got him one then Dylan surprised me with a beautiful necklace that has an opal with 2 small diamonds above it. Opal is our birth stone and the 2 diamonds are for our 2 babies! I love it! We then stayed at the Anniversary Inn that night and we stayed in the Sun Valley room. It was like sleeping in a log cabin and it was awesome! lol I totally forgot to bring my camera with us. I was so mad!! But I can't imagine my life without Dylan. He is my rock and my best friend. Love you baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment